BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Magestic Man

After last years post, I just want to remind everyone that I am just an ordinary man capable of the extraordinary. I have taken a year long sabbatical from posting on the blog, and now I return to give you my most favorite piece, "A Majestic Man". ( I toyed with the idea of calling it A Majestic Beast, but i like man better.) It is the journey of ones man quest to conquer the world. Please, sit back and prepare yourself to be taken on a journey that transcends both time and space, well, space not time, I don't know what i am talking about.

This first picture captures the essence of man's purity. So naive and fragile. The Majestic Man prepares himself for the world by delicately applying sun tan lotion to help him brave the elements. Such peace can be found in those languishing eyes.


The carefree majestic man has now seen the deepest bowls of hell. He has looked into the soul of Mother Earth and has seen nothing but a cataclysm of catastrophe. The man has been thwarted by the beast. You won this round, but I will be back for my revenge. Where there was once a heart, is now replaced by the fiery spirit of a wolverine. He bares a tattoo over his right breast to remind him of that dark night when he faced the beast, and won.


This next image captures the Majestic Man's ability to put the past behind him and throw caution to the wind (caution is in the form of a water bottle) and take what life has to offer. He possesses the rare ability to feel nothing in the face of adversity. When the world hand you lemons, he makes lemonade.


I hope you enjoy!!!!

-mb

8 comments:

Ashley C. said...

I am truly speechless. That was beautiful. And kinds creepy. Jk

Can't wait for Beach Week. We miss you guys.

Ashley C. said...

Sorry, I meant kinda not kinds.

bladesfam said...

Interesting.....I actually read it out loud to Brian, who chuckled through it! You might be a candidate for the New Most Interesting Man In The World, lil bro. Your writing is very descriptive

Summer said...

Thanks for a good laugh this happy morning...I miss you guy!

Courtney said...

love the tatoo! very inspiring post! makes me want to run......um i mean run away!

john said...

How I long to hear this work read by the author.
Such passion.

Crazy Lifferths said...

I am sitting next to Scott and he is reading the same post and he can't contain himself! He is doing the same laugh as the "tickling" laugh(you know what I am talking about)! Way to go on another Wasatch Back! You put all those other so called runners to shame when you shed your shirt!

Coleen said...

I think Alex got the same tattoo from the dollar bin at target last week ;)