BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ode to Owen



So you want posts from the father do you? Well let me tell you what that entails, pointless posts, sports posts, or meaningless posts, you pick!!!!

I am a little embarrassed that I made this video. I always told myself that I wouldn't be that guy who thinks his kid is better than everyone else. The only thing I didn't take into account is that I might actually have a kid that is better than everyone else. I was bored on my flight from SFO to LAX, so making this video kept me entertained. A few highlights:

  1. The beginning
  2. Owen can't run without tucking in his right arm. WEIRDO
  3. When Owen almost hits his scared little daddy with a baseball (look at how I flinch like the ball is screaming at my face at a 100mph.Proud moment)
  4. I always tell Owen to keep his eye on the ball, looks like he listened to at least one thing I have said.
I hope you enjoy!!!

-Michael

10 comments:

Summer said...

Loved it. Hysterical.

I'll be the first to admit that O-dog is dang smart, talented, and has the best little spirit any parent could wish for!! You guys sure lucked out-I miss and love that little guy. Happy Early Birthday on Sat Owie!!!!

Crazy Lifferths said...

The funny thing is Michael IS that parent. It appears he's living the dream through this son!

I love this little video, Owen's a talented little fella.

Crazy Lifferths said...

Love the video of Owen...glad to see you that you can contribute Michael. I am pretty sure that all of Owen's talents are passed through the Bryan side except one and that would be #2! HAHA I was laughing so hard, he untucked it for just a second and I thought he was done with it, then he snuggled that thing right back up! I just love that little guy!

P.S. BTW Sum his bday is Sunday :)

The Wright's said...

You are a dork...but that didn't stop me from watching the entire video and wishing I could pick him up and kiss him. He's so cute...

mattyart said...

Asher is really into this video.

CaraDee said...

Cool video! I swear Eamon did the arm tuck thing too. They learn it from superheroes or something.

ktbryan said...

I've watched it like 25 times already today. The Kids' got skill.

Ashley C. said...

I just hope that Parker and Owen stay friends over the years. It might be Parkers only hope at impressing the ladies....

what a stud. and happy birthday dude. we love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

This either needs to be longer or something because it is Luc's fav thing to watch--he calls it Owen Dancing (not so sure why on that one) but he is thoroughly entertained while watching it, which is why I wish it was longer!! Love it! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

sorry, I didn't mean to publish as anonymous, but this is Angela and Lucas