BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baller




Since we moved to California Michael has been real intense about playing church sports. The basketball season just ended and Owen went to a few games to support Michael. All he wants to do now is play basketall in the back yard.Today I was out there with him and he made me step off the court and say a prayer before we started the game..." Dear Heavenly Father thank you that mommy could play basketball and help the ladybug find his mommy amen! Let's start the game!!!!!" At least that is what he walked away with from church ball instead of some pretty embarrassing behavior!! I have to remind Michael sometimes it's not the NBA!

6 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Could he be any cuter? oh man it was so fun to see him and hear his cute little voice. we missed you at our sunday breakfast!!!

love the prayer. love that owen.

bladesfam said...

I am so glad he blessed the ladybug! That is hilarious! Did you see how the stunt worked out that I pulled on Brian? I took some pictures. We can't wait to play some B-Ball with Owen tomorrow!

cej said...

Chris enjoyed this season of church ball as well. I was so worried that he was going to injury himself but he got through it unharmed. I am so jealous that Owen is outside in short sleeves. I love California.

sterlingandbrandi said...

That is just like Sterling in Colorado! Church ball is 3 times a week!!!! And he comes home bragging about himself, I'm not kidding. I'm afraid to take Lily to watch, but that's probably a good idea. What a cutie pie that Owen is!

Courtney said...

That is a pretty cute kid there! I love that he made you pray before your game!

The Wright's said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! He's so funny!