BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's been going on...









Drew is getting bigger...
Owen is a really good big brother...
It is impossible for the cousins to take a decent picture together...
Dalon's face is to die for...
Drew's blessing day was beautiful and we were grateful to all who came...
Thank you Coleen for family karaoke night...
Best Friends were reunited and I remember how much we love the Lifferth family...
I got a new haircut (thanks to Karalee!)...
And Drew is really getting bigger!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Crazy Lifferths said...

Yea! I love it all! And now, I am going to go cry myself to sleep!!

Eric said...

Love your hair, karaoke night looks like something beach week needs to do :), Drew is SO cute-love the pictures of him!!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Summer said...

Thank you!! Much needed eye candy!

& I don't know about Drew being big...Owen is HUGE! XOXO kisses and hugs for the babies. Missing you & I do love the hair too!

Ashley C. said...

yeah!! i love the pics. it is so fun to see drew. what a cutie. i am dying that i havent snuggled him.

darling hair. love you and miss you.

Coleen said...

Love the green jammies. Miss you. See you conference weekend?

The Wright's said...

Short and sweet but glad you updated! Cute haircut, babies and family!