BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dalon Robert Bladen


I know he looks terrified, wouldn't you be? Dalon Robert Bladen has entered the world. Well, it is Dalon for now. Brian and Angela have been going back and forth between Dalon and Dylan. He is very cute and sweet, he gets that from his mother. Brian and Angela are doing well and are very busy taking care of their two little guys. Adrienne and I are very proud to be aunt and uncle to such awesome little guys. Bob and Gesse are being very helpful and have been taking care of Lucas while Brian and Angela have been at the hospital. They cam home today around 2PM. I know Brian is eager to sleep in his own bed tonight. I will post better pictures as I get them, but as for now, here is some footage of the little man.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Tell Angela and Brian congratulations! He really is so cute! I can't wait to hold him!

Ashley C. said...

so cute. thanks for posting guys so we could see how cute he is. tell them congrats. a- have fun in cali. hug your fam for us. call me when you get back next sunday and maybe we will come up to bob and gesse's and come snuggle that baby!

J and L said...

Adrienne Bryan Barnett!! This is Lauren Davies (now Lauren Heal). I found your blog from Stacey's page... Hope you don't mind me taking a peek!
Your son Owen is ADORABLE! Some of those pictures remind me so much of Tracie back in the day... WOW!
You'll have to tell Angela congrats from me as well (if she remembers me). And say hi to your family too!
Take care!
Lauren
PS - Here's our blog: jandlheal.blogspot.com