BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Summer Tagged Me!

Joys:

1) playing pretend with Owen
2)when Michael comes home from work
3)any kind of dessert
Fears:
1)car accidents
2)anything bad happening to Owen or Michael
3)getting fat (superficial i know but true)
Goals:
1)raising good kids
2)travel anywhere
3)learn to love reading
Obsessions/Collections:
1)clothes, clothes and more clothes
2)SYTYCD... (So You Think You Can Dance... the best show ever known to man) 
3)Lucky Charms... the best cereal known to man
Random Surprising Facts:
1)I'm really a dude
(J/K of course Michael told me to write that)
1)I HATE toe socks they really give me the creeps!!!!!!!
2)I love horses! My dream is to live on a ranch with a ton of land and have horses
3)I am terrified to talk to people I don't know
4) I Hate Hate Hate to brush my teeth ( I know I was only supposed to do 3 but I felt I needed to get that off my chest)
I tag Jonny, Scottie, Tracie, Cindy and Stace

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

I had always wondered if you were a dude. glad you cleared that up.

actually john read this out loud to me and the first thing I said was- hey that sounds like michael wrote that. guess i am awesome for knowing michaels stupid jokes.

Summer said...

Hey...I think we are the same person! It could have been me writing except the toe socks part(I have a pair I wear & secretly love-they keep my feet so warm!:) & What?! Horses & land? I thought you were Mr. & Mrs. City?! Craziness...no wonder we are friends...

Coleen said...

Really surprised by the whole brushing your teeth thing and trying to rememember if you have bad breath ;)

Ashley C. said...

i sincerly apologize michael. i should have said, " guess I am awesome for knowing michael's witty, intelligent ( though a little juvenille- adi being a dude...really?)awesome humor. you are the greatest friend. and i hope that you are uplifted from my comment.
that being said- both of the first weekends in sept. are open. call us and we can decide. see i am not all that bad. we can remain friends i take it?