BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

BLOG DISCLAIMER

I feel as though I need to warn all of you that I am extremely new at this whole blogging thing. I have just been browsing this whole blogging world and WOW you people don't kid around. I have no idea how to do any of the fancy stuff. So just as a warning I will misspell things regularly ( i know, even with spell check) i will misuse punctuation, and I won't try to answer any of life's important questions. I will keep you posted on our little family news and try my best to post pics. thank you experienced bloggers for not passing judgement on me.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I have spelling issues too! In fact Scott's brother calls our blog "learn to spell with Scott and Courtney"...a little harsh, but sadly it is true!
Hope all is well for you! Love you guys and love the blog!

Adrianne said...

I started seriously wanting to blog when I realized that you could make it into a book. For me the dream (and desire) of scrapbooking has passed. And so now I am keeping an online journal. I figure that it's just for me and I don't visit blogs of people I don't know anymore because it just frustrates me. I can't compete. So keep your own little family moments coming and if friends visit- then we will laugh, cry and enjoy right along with you!

Coleen said...

we love you and your blog just the way you are.....

sterlingandbrandi said...

and yet... look at the cute template. expert.