BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

piggy face


Here is a video for you Mom. sorry it is sideways I didn't realize i couldn't rotate it! We have been a tad busy... i went to visit kel and Heide in DC while Michael took the kids to Utah. then we went to Disneyland with Jaden and Alex before our summer block out days. then we went to San Jose and San Fransisco for a wedding. Then I took the kids back to Utah for Ashely Connors amazing 30th dance party and the day after we got back Karalee came to stay with us, it was the 4th of July and then the lifferths left on Sunday! so i think I can be excused because i really haven't had a min to blog!!!!!!! this summer has been so fun so far except that we have only been to the beach 2x so far because it has been so overcast!!!!!!!!! we are definitely going tomorrow! i am really bad at pictures so if i find some i will post them. On a side note i just want to vent right now because I just went to a wedding and i was excited to see people and talk but every person that came up to talk to me talked about their hair. I love doing hair and i love that i can do it for people i wouldn't see otherwise but seriously do you think i want to talk about you hair while i am at a wedding or relief society or whatever it it you see me at? seriously give me a break.

6 comments:

john said...

that reminds me, can you cut my hair at beach week?
thanks.
see you soon.

Crazy Lifferths said...

I hear you Adi! And I hate when people want an answer or idea as to what they should do to their hair right then and there! I would give you a break, but you know that everytime we get together it is just a given ;) Love you and miss you!

And John...she will be on vacation for beach week..hehe ;)

Unknown said...

Nice vent, "A"! Love John's comment!

Ryan said...

At beach week I just need a trim I promise it will only take a min!!!

kelly brooke said...

AHAhaha that vide is AMAZING! Oh i love it with all my heart. Owen is so weird SO WEIRD. I just want to squeeze Drews face all the time. AHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM!

Summer said...

I love it when Owen says this is for Kel Kel and then sticks his butt to the camera and say nah na nah na naaaaah na! Too cute