BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yum!

Reasons why I know i go to Pinkberry too much:
#1: When i asked owen if he wanted to go with me to Costco and said "We could stop at Pinkberry?!!" (in a very persuasive voice) he replied, " Oh no thanks but you could just get me a small pomegranate with gummy bears!" ( in a much more persuasive voice) ... scary he know his own order!
#2: When the kid swipes my adorable hello kitty card he says... " oh you were just here last week i remember saying something about this card last time!"... yikes i am embaressed!
#3: i think about stopping there whenever I am out and about (which is everyday)
i am sure there are a hundred more reasons but oh well what can i say I LOVE PINKBERRY!
Btw I just finished a medium pomegranate with raspberries and dark chocolate crisps! MmmMmmmMmmmm! I am not going to worry about it until the day comes when i walk through the door and they say " Welcome to Pinkberry Mrs. Barnett would you like the usual?" i let you know when that day happens and then i will try to cut back!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Why cut back? It's fun when you go to into a place and "Everybody knows your name" (sing the jingle to Cheers it's fun).

You should start to worry when you can't fit into the door—then and only then is it too much.

Summer said...

Yes! The Hello Kitty card. That's rad A.

The world is happier with Pinkberry in their bellies--don't stop now. Ryan is right, unless you can't see your feet (preggers doesn't count) than it's never too much. Oh, and Owen just kills me. I miss that kid so much!

Ashley C. said...

we dont have a pinkberry, but i feel the same way about red mango. i daydream about the place.

and seriously: that is my order..
pomegrante with rapsberries and dark chocolate chips. yum.


and i am with ryan, until you cant fit in the door i say just go with it. :)

love your guts.

Anonymous said...

What... you can NEVER have too much Pinkberry. BTW should we go and get matching tattoos across our chest in old english writing "PINKBERRY"