BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nothing is happening!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I went to the Dr. (he has been out of town for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks) I am dilated to a three and he says it could be anytime now. He told me to go on long walks and jump on a trampoline! I went on a walk yesterday and felt like i was contracting the whole time, but as soon as i got home... NOTHING! I am trying to stay calm and happy but seriously!!!!!!!!! I have and induction scheduled for Friday and i guess that gives me piece of mind that I wont be pregnant FOREVER but I swear with all my heart that time has slowed down. everyday goes by so slowly i think I might go crazy. Owen keeps yelling into my belly, "Come out baby brother!! Come play with me!!!!" For Christmas Michael convinced my Dad to buy one of those basketball game things you find at an arcade where there are two baskets and you have a competition. Anyway, Owen is obsessed with it and was shooting baskets the other day. I was standing next to it and he was standing on a chair. he shot a ball and yelled into my belly, "Did you see that baby brother? Did you see that?" I t makes me laugh! I am excited to see what kind of big brother Owen will be. I can't wait. I really hope it is soon. Please baby come out! please?  

9 comments:

Ashley C. said...

i have been thinking about you!!! i was going to call you last night to see what the doctor said. get jumping on that trampoline!!! i can't wait to meet that little guy. hopefully he will come before friday! we love you and are thinking of you. wish we were there.......

Sara LaClaire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Courtney said...

The double shot...I love that game!

I think Owen is going to be a fantastic brother...he will definately set the standard of "cool" for his little brother to follow!

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful to see you at Joe's reception!!! I miss you!! (And not just because of my hair either, I promise!) Good luck this next little while.

Eric said...

At the end of a pregnancy every day is an eternity!!! Especially when you find out you are dialated and could go at anytime. I know the feeling - everyday seems like forever. I can't wait to see pictures!!! :)

Crazy Lifferths said...

He will be here in no time! I am anxiously waiting for my phone to ring ANYTIME now!

The Wright's said...

You are so funny!! I REALLY hope you enjoy your last few days as a mother with ONE child. It is never, ever the same after you have more. It's great - don't get me wrong! Just different.

Good luck and kiss Owen for us!

Adrianne said...

i am sitting here at work- things are obviously a little slow. i am wishing that you would come walking through our doors to come and have a baby. then i would get to meet this new little one.

we, here agree that most of the usual tricks they tell you- don't actually work (sorry michael)and some can make you quite miserable- so enjoy tomorrow!! go get your toes done, eat and your favorite lunch spot and rent a good flick. (The more great plans you have the more likely they are to be interrupted with labor! best of luck!!

Sara LaClaire said...

sorry for causing so much confusion. it's angela's fault. :D