BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

IT"S A . . .

BOY!!!!!!!!!!
A girl in my mom's home ward is a ultra sound tech and let me come in last night to see if she could tell what I am having. She tried a bunch of different angles so she said she is pretty sure she saw some parts!!!!! I saw it to so I feel very confident it's a baby boy!!!!!!! WE are so excited for Owen to have a brother. I know they will have so much fun together and be best friends! It would have been fun to have a girl for cousin Bryan's sake but she will survive, right? Michael Is beside himself he is so excited to have boys!!!!! It's funny I always imagine myself with a house full of crazy boys. I can't wait to see his little face!!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! so excited for you guys!

Ashley C. said...

holy cow. two boys. that will be so fun. i can't believe it. i am so happy for you that you got to find out so soon. how fun. we are so excited to play at the beach. see you friday. call me when your phone works. i cant find your moms number. love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Bryan will have to be one tough cookie and is so excited to have another great Barnett boy to grow up with! Go boys!

cej said...

Boys are great... less drama

CaraDee said...

Hey cool! they will have so much fun together...
Call me if you need help packing...and by the way, I still have a certain colorful large mug from feeding sheep?

Crazy Lifferths said...

YEA! Another boy...yipee!!

Stacey said...

Hooray! We'll have two little boys now around the same age. Now...if we could only figure out how to live by eachother! :) Miss you. Hope packing is going well. It's the pitts!

Abby said...

Oh! Congrats!! That will be so much fun!

marisalea said...

Double yay! The boys outweigh the girls in all parts of our extended family, but I think that's ok.

Eric said...

Owen is just the cutest little boy. I love all the funny things he said during beach week - he kept us all entertained. I can totally see you with a house full of crazy boys too, very cute boys - but definately crazy :)

Spencer Hyde said...

I could knock Michael out in one punch! Celiac's have quick fists

coriconnors said...

THAT will be one lucky little boy! Congrats! Sad that you are so far away!