BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SYTYCD


If you know me at all you know I am obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance! This season has been so fun because Breanne's (who's husband works with Michael) cousin Ashleigh and her husband Ryan are on the show. She has been so kind as to call me up when she has extra tickets to the taping! It has been such a blast to go and watch the dancers and have the inside scoop! of course i don't have pics because they wont let you bring the camera in but after the taping one night we got back to Angela's car and the driver's side window was smashed and her purse stolen!!! It really sucked but we tried to make the best of it. This was our attempt to cover the window so it wouldn't be so cold. It lasted about three minutes and made the ride Very loud but at least we laughed really hard at ourselves!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love SYTYCD!!! How fun to go to the shows- I'm so jealous! Also, I love what you used to fix your window - is that toilet paper wrappers?

Cindy Merris said...

I am so jealous!! How fun! Will you send my your address, it is that time of year again. Also, do you happen to have Lane and Holly's address?

Summer said...

AAAAHHHH!! I'm so jealous too! Hopefully one of these days I can go to a taping...lucky girls!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Oh poor Angela! I figured you had to have atleast gone to one taping. Everyone in Springville is crazy for Ashleigh and Ryan! They have HUGE posters up of them at their parent's dance studio.

The Wright's said...

Oh, that's terrible! I don't understand why anyone would do that much work for a purse. If they stole mine, they would be very disappointed! Unless they collect miniature princess figures, ipod headphones, broken crayons and a coupon book (that's what's in my purse at the moment!) Oh, and a dirty sock that might have snot on it. Might...

Glad you had a good time at the taping though!