BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Life as we know it

these are pics owen must have taken that i didnt know about!!!! i love the ones of sadie... so regal right katie?



me at the MOMA
I love the door man so full of life
us at Max Brenner it is heaven on earth seriously
ha ha ha i love this photo


empire state building at 12 at night soooo cold and very windy!
the MOMA i had no idea this pic was being taken
lunch with friends in SOHO
-
Max Brenner yep that is for three people and we loved every bite
me and my amazing cuz nathan he took us every where and it was so fun to hang out
me on park ave after a red eye and wondering NY for a few hours i look like a zombie


This past month and a half have been crazy!!!!! But also jam packed with a whole lot of fun! I have realized though that i might be the worst picture taker EVER!!!!!!! The silly thing is that I always have my camara, but I never ever take pictures! So the fun started by Tracie's wedding. The next day michael and I (it was Michael birthday) flew to Utah. Gesse stayed and watched the boys for us! thanks GIGI! That night the lovely Connors picked us up from the airprot and we went to dinner (sorry no picture). We had such a great time as always when with john and ash. I have to say though i was a little worried all night about Ashley becauseright before they came to pick us up she had fallen down a few stairs and hit the back of her head. i thought we might be heading to the hospital but turns out she was okay(I still think she might of had a slight concusion) Then the next morning we left with michael work for Lake Powell!!!! We had such a good time and really great weather except for the last night when it got really windy! I love lake powell and i love being on the boat! Thanks GPS for a great trip!!!!(again not a single picture!) Then I decided to take the boys with me to Arizona. By this time Kade was seven weeks old and I couldn't stand it ANY LONGER!!!!!!! I needed to hold that sweet baby! I was so proud of myself for pulling of a road trip just me and the kids! It was sooooo worth it though just to see Owen and Austin together! They love each other so much it melts my heart. They would leave eachothers side they had to do everything together including all their trips to the bathroom. I think Owen even offered to wipe Austins bum so karalee wouldn't have to! Ha ha ha i dont think so bud!! We hung out, went to the zoo, went to storytime, trunk or treated and played played played!!!!! It was so fun and i am so grateful Scott and karalee tolerated me and my choas! Thanks Lifferths love you and miss you everyday!!!! We came home the morning of halloween. We got to hang out with all the Bryan cousins and all go trick or treating together. we had a blast!!!!! Then the next thursday tracie took Michael and i to the airport and tracie and dane had the kids for the weekend while we went to NYC!!!!!!!!! We loved every minute of it! We tried to do as much as we could but there is just to much to see to do it in 2 and a half days!!!! Looks like we just might have to go back again!!!! We are stay in Cali for Thanksgiving and the it's off to utah for Christmas!!!!!!!!! We will be there for three weeks and boy are we excited!!!!!

9 comments:

sterlingandbrandi said...

When will you be in utah???? I am planning my christmas around yours!!

adrienne said...

YES!!!!!! We are coming the 15th or 16th depending on the weather. We have a work dinner we have to be at on the 17th. Then we haven't decided if we are leaving right before new years or right after. I can't wait to see you guys and little Finn. i am sad cause john and ash are going to rocky point:( but i am glad you guys will be around i think we have just missed each other every time we come up.

Crazy Lifferths said...

Love it! I am already having major withdrawls!!! Can't wait to see you in Dec!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Cindy Merris said...

I love NYC, so fun. We would love to see you guys when you are here!

Ashley C. said...

so cute!! New york looked like a blast too!

sophie and parker have watched the video a gazillion times!

so excited to play in december!! yipeeeeeeee.....

love you!!

Amy said...

Talk about busy. Oh my. It all sounds like so much fun but I think I need to take a nap after just reading about it all! New York sounds like so much fun - especially without children!! We will be up in Utah around Christmas and New Years so hopefully we will see you guys :)

Summer said...

I'm sooo looking forward to seeing you guys for Christmas! You Adi belong in NY...you fit right in miss stylish! Looked like an amazing time...

The Wright's said...

What a jet setter! I am so proud of you for making a road trip all by yourself. You are brave. Cute video. They are such a fun little group. I love watching them!

Spencer Hyde said...

hey Mike, I could knock you out with one punch. ONE!