BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tracie Got Married!!!!!!!!!!


my mom looked so hot in her little outfit!
we danced... and danced! it was a party!
look at those girls aren't they so cute!
bridesmaids... not all of them ( we are missing four)
Dane's family. we met them for the first time the night before. they are so great i just loved them
we had to hike ( i mean hike in three inch heels) dane is kind enough to wipe tracie's sweat!
this was the best the boys looked all night! the hike in the woods not so great with a three year old in a white dress shirt!
they were very kind feeding cake to each other!
yes we hand made all those tissue balls! but i think it turned out sooooo cute!
Doesn't tracie look amazing in that dress! right when she sat down in the car to leave Owen ran up to give her a hug he said," i wove (love) you twacie... what's a honeymoon?" tracie laughed and told him to go ask his mom! i don't know where he got that but it was pretty cute!
Also Owen was sooooo excited for this wedding about two weeks before he asked "are jaden and alex coming down?
me " no, not until tracies wedding... and then you can hang out with them ALL DAY LONG!"
owen,"... and show them my moves?"
me " excuse me what?"
owen, " you know... my dance moves!"
i laughed really hard but he was not kidding around! as soon as that dance music started he was out on that floor dancing his heart out. i don't know what i was thinking i didn't get any footage of it! it was hilarious! wow that kid makes me laugh! love you tracie and dane!!!!! thanks for a great party!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I wish we could have been there! It sounded like so much fun. Everyone looks fabulous and I absolutely LOVE Tracie's dress- so gorgeous!

Ashley C. said...

So so so beautiful! Everything... tracie, her dress, all the sisters, the tissue balls, your mom!

Wish we could have been there!

Glad we got to see you for a bit while you were here. We love you guys!

Stacey said...

yes, she looks gorgeous! As do all of the rest of the Bryan clan. Like I say, "always in style" . Miss you and I really wish I could've been there! Tracie looks so happy. :)

The Wright's said...

I saw these photos on facebook but I didn't comment because I didn't want to look like a stalker. Tracie looked absolutely STUNNING!!! I was so jealous of this wedding. If I were having a "do over" I would so copy her! What a fun night!

Owen cracks me up! I wish I could have seen him!

Courtney said...

It was goregous! So glad we could be there with you! Owen's moves were amazing! I was just impressed with how long into the night he lasted! He seriously did not stop moving!