BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Owen The Big Boy!!!!!!!




Owen is officially potty trained!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! He goes all night with no pull-ups! The day after we came home with Drew... Owen wanted nothing to do with diapers. He hasn't put one on since! I am so glad I don't have to change 2 kids!! We are so proud of him. Michael Made this ingenious chart and it worked like charm. He earned a Leapster by having 20 days of no accidents and he was sooooo excited for his leapster. Right before I started taping him opening it I had to cut the box open that it was sent in. Owen kept saying, "BE CAREFUL, BE REALLY CAREFUL MOMMY!!!!" We love you Owie!!!!!

5 comments:

Heide said...

Good job, Owie!! Adi,do you think that will work on Asher? Because I really don't want to change (or buy) two sets of diapers either...

Crazy Lifferths said...

Yea! I knew that would be coming soon! I am glad you don't have to change two babies bums! Way to go Owie!

Eric said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a much more exciting accomplishment for the parents than the kids I think! I can't wait for London to be potty trained but she just isn't ready. Way to go Owen!!!

The Wright's said...

No way! You are so darn lucky! I think Jake was 7 when he was potty trained! ;)

Summer said...

Yay!! That really is exciting news...not a baby anymore!! Yeah-stoked not having to buy double diapers!!