BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged?

Scott "tagged" me, so I thought I would actually do one of these things. Plus it is Friday, I am at work, and things are slow!

Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog: List three joys, three fears, three goals, three current obsessions/collections, and three random/surprising facts. Upon completion, tag five people by stating their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Joys
1) I would feel bad if I didn’t put O-Dawg and Adi
2) Playing with Owen. (He loves to play)
3) The Lake Show (Lakers)

Fears
1) Lakers losing to the Jazz
2) Being suffocated
3) Something bad happening to Adi or Owen

Goals
1) Get into Business School
2) Provide for my family and create an environment where they will be safe and well educated
3) Enjoy life to the fullest!

Obsessions/Collections
1) LAKERS, and the Utes
2) Kitten Print Sweaters (I just love little kitties!)
3) Basketball Shorts (Adrienne gets made because I own like 100 pair.)

Random Surprising Facts
1) I cried when watching the movie “Homeward Bound” and “Short Circuit”
2) I love animals, and if I thought I could handle it I would have been a veterinarian.
3) I am going to run in the Wasatch Back this summer.

I Tag… Jonny Amezcua, Jonny Connors, and Jesus

4 comments:

sterlingandbrandi said...

Are your fears in that order? #1 Lakers losing to Jazz?

kelly brooke said...

michael is my favorite

john said...

Thanks for the tag my friend. Here are my answers.

Joys.
1-my little family
2-food
3-music
Fear.
1. losing my fingers.
2. losing my family.
3. losing faith. (that or normal people who think they are wizards.)

Goals.
1.Read more books.
2.Write more songs.
3.Get back in shape.

Collections
1.Records and record players.
2.pictures of Micheal Barnett.
3.Unanswered questions.

Random Surprising Facts
1. I took ballet classes for 5 years.
2. I have a BA in Philosophy from BYU.
3. My favorite book is Walden.

Mexico was nice. Looking forward to Oct.

Adrianne said...

Hi! we went private on our blog- we would love to still have you as readers just send me an e mail to dna_murdock@msn.com- love ya A!